The Giro Riddance Shoe brings premium comfort and superior quality to the world of flat-pedal mountain bike shoes. Designed to provide confidence regardless of the terrain or conditions, the Riddance is for the rider that prefers or requires their foot freedom. Rather than lock the foot to the pedal, the Riddance provides security with its Vibram Megagrip outsole, engineered to be the stickiest compound yet. Up top, a water-resistant yet breathable microfiber with rubber toe and heel guards keep the foot comfortable, while Giro's Rockprint reinforcement enhances the shoe's overall durability.
- Flat pedal shoe optimized for grip, protection, and comfort.
- Breathable microfiber with water-repellent treatment.
- Lace-up enclosure for comfortable, customizable fit.
- Vibram Megagrip rubber outsole is super sticky while dampening vibrations.
- EVA midsole offers optimal stiffness for efficient pedaling and support.
This size chart provides our best estimate for which European shoe size to choose based on your US shoe size. This will not necessarily match the US size shown on the product, but it is the best guidance we can provide for this particular brand.
If we've noticed that any particular model deviates from the standardized chart, we will list this information in the product description.
Please contact us with any questions.
Articles will open in new tab.
How to choose the best cycling shoes for your riding style.