The Giro Empire™ VR70 Knit is unlike any mountain bike shoe you've ever seen. It features Giro's new engineered Xnetic™ Knit upper, which offers unparalleled comfort and breathability, with a bonded TPU exoskeletal system to provide support where it's needed most. The upper is DWR-treated for water repellency and easy cleaning, while a rubber toe guard and bonded TPU heel increase durability and abrasion resistance. A closed stretch-knit ankle cuff provides superior comfort, additional support and protection from scree out on the trail. All of this is built on top of a stout Easton® EC70 carbon fiber sole that offers pro-level stiffness, and a tough, molded Vibram® rubber outsole that provides protection and grip when you're off the bike.
The Giro Empire VR70 Knit is compatible with 2-bolt cleats.
- DWR-treated Xnetic™ Knit upper offers unparalleled comfort, breathability, and water resistance.
- Closed stretch-knit ankle cuff keeps trail debris out.
- Traditional lace-up closure with Empire laces.
- Easton® EC70 carbon fiber sole with molded Vibram® rubber outsole for optimal stiffness and traction.
- Claimed weight: 380 grams.
This size chart provides our best estimate for which European shoe size to choose based on your US shoe size. This will not necessarily match the US size shown on the product, but it is the best guidance we can provide for this particular brand.
If we've noticed that any particular model deviates from the standardized chart, we will list this information in the product description.
Please contact us with any questions.
How to choose the best cycling shoes for your riding style.