A newly overhauled (NHO) device is a device that was returned to Garmin to be factory refurbished. Newly overhauled devices go through extensive testing to bring the devices up to the same specifications as when they were manufactured as new, maintaining high-quality standards. Newly overhauled devices will still have a one year manufacturer's warranty when purchased from a Garmin dealer.
Be Seen and Stay Safe with the Garmin Varia Radar 2 RTL510 Rear Light
The Garmin Varia RTL510 Radar Rear Light allows you to ride smarter and more aware. Mounted neatly on the seat post, the RTL510 provides alerts for vehicles approaching from behind up to 153 yards (140 meters) away. Plus, the bright tail light is visible in daylight from up to a mile away, allowing riders to see and be seen, day or night.
The Garmin Varia RTL510 Radar Rear Light includes the Varia 510 Tail Light, mounting kit, charging cable, and documentation.
- Visible from up to a mile away with up to 65 lumens.
- Vehicle Detection technology provides visual and audible alerts to warn of approaching vehicles.
- Providing 220° of visibility designed for improving driver awareness.
- Works with a dedicated radar display unit, or wirelessly integrates with compatible Garmin devices.
- Battery life: up to 15 hours in day flash, 6 hours in night flash and solid mode.
- Lumens: 20 - Solid, 29 - Night Flash, 65 - Day Flash.
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Articles will open in new tab.
How to pick the right bicycle lights to stay seen and visible on your bike.