For athletes and outdoor adventurers, the Garmin Fenix 5 Plus multisport GPS watch is the high-performance way to beat yesterday and bring your maps and music along. This rugged, premium-crafted watch features routable color mapping, estimated heart rate at the wrist, storage for up to 500 songs and the Garmin Pay contactless payment solution (available for supported cards from participating banks).
The Garmin Fenix 5 Plus is available in three sizes, this one being the standard 47mm size. Also available in the smaller 42mm 5s Plus, or the larger 52mm 5X Plus.
- Premium multisport GPS smartwatch that estimates heart rate at the wrist and includes mapping.
- TOPO maps featuring Trendline popularity routing to help you find and follow the best paths.
- Fit for adventure with rugged design that features stainless steel or diamond-like carbon titanium bezel.
- Garmin Pay contactless payment solution for convenient payment.
- Built-in navigation sensors include three-axis compass, gyroscope, and barometric altimeter.
- GPS, GLONASS, and Galileo network capability.
- Battery performance: up to 10 days in smartwatch mode and 8 hours in GPS mode with music.
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
This product ships signature required.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
2 of 2 customers found this review helpful.
Great watch with loads of functionality
I am using the watch for daily life, in addition to activities. It syncs easily with Strava with the Garmin Connect app. Activities are transferred automatically.
I am barely scratching the surface of the possibilities of the watch.
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.
Articles will open in new tab.
A guide to selecting cycling computers.