For discerning athletes and outdoor adventurers, the Garmin Fenix 5 Plus Titanium multisport GPS watch is the high-performance, ultra light way to beat yesterday and bring your maps and music along. This rugged, premium-crafted watch features a sleek titanium bezel, routable color mapping, estimated heart rate at the wrist, storage for up to 500 songs and the Garmin Pay ™ contactless payment solution (available for supported cards from participating banks).
The Garmin Fenix 5 Plus is available in three sizes, this one being the standard 47mm size. Also available in the larger 52mm 5X Plus.
- Titanium bezel.
- Premium multisport GPS smartwatch that estimates heart rate at the wrist and includes mapping.
- TOPO maps featuring Trendline™ popularity routing to help you find and follow the best paths.
- Fit for adventure with rugged design that features stainless steel or diamond-like carbon titanium bezel.
- Garmin Pay™ contactless payment solution for convenient payment.
- Built-in navigation sensors include three-axis compass, gyroscope, and barometric altimeter.
- GPS, GLONASS, and Galileo network capability.
- Battery performance: up to 10 days in smartwatch mode and 8 hours in GPS mode with music.
This product ships signature required.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
1 of 1 customers found this review helpful.
Top notch performer from industry leader.
This watch or super computer, has an over abundance of metric monitoring abilities. We utilize them primarily for the training and competition in triathlons. They have performed perfectly for the last 2 months. They are pricey but thus far bombproof....
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.
A guide to selecting cycling computers.