All Day, Every Day
The Garmin epix™ Pro Sapphire Titanium smartwatch helps you conquer every hour. This ultimate high-performance smartwatch features a stunning AMOLED display, weeks of battery life in smartwatch mode, and the best position available with multi-band SatIQ™.
Download TopoActive maps from around the world to keep your explorations on track. Navigate on the slopes with 2,000 preloaded ski resort maps worldwide. Gain superior positioning accuracy in any environment while optimizing battery life, thanks to multi-band and multi GNSS with SatIQ™ technology.
Rise to any challenge with advanced training features; hill score measures your climbing performance over time, and real-time stamina updates gauge your stamina potential.
Prioritize your mental and physical wellness with 24/7 health monitoring features such as advanced sleep tracking, HRV status and more (data presented is intended to be a close estimation of metrics tracked).
- Ultimate high-performance smartwatch features a 1.2" always-on, stunning AMOLED display and a scratch-resistant sapphire lens with a titanium bezel.
- Built-in LED flashlight with variable intensities and strobe modes gives you greater awareness while you train at night and provides convenient illumination when you need it
- New hill score feature measures your running strength and endurance during ascents and gauges your progress over time
- New endurance score feature combines training data from all your athletic pursuits to help you understand how training impacts your overall endurance
- Gain a more complete picture of your overall health, training and recovery with 24/7 health and wellness monitoring features such as HRV status and Pulse Ox; prioritize your rest and recovery with advanced sleep monitoring (this is not a medical device, and data presented is intended to be a close estimation of metrics tracked; Pulse Ox not available in all countries)
- Morning report and training readiness features combine important health and training data for easier interpretation and analysis
- Focus your training with wrist-based running power, strength training features and advanced pacing modes to gauge your output on race day
- Advanced navigation sensors combined with multi-band reception technology delivers more accurate positioning and multi-GNSS with SatIQ™ technology delivers improved coverage in challenging environments while also optimizing battery life
- Check out preloaded maps for thousands of golf courses and ski resorts worldwide; use TopoActive maps to keep your explorations on track, and never miss a turn with Up Ahead navigation prompts
- Track your favorite sports with even more activity profiles, such as soccer, football, baseball, volleyball, ice hockey and racquet sports
- Stay connected with smart notifications, music storage and more (compatible smartphone required)
- Battery life: up to 16 days in smartwatch mode; up to 30 hours in GPS mode
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Please note: This product ships signature required.
42mm Bezel - Carbon Gray DLC
Mfg PartNum: 010-02802-14
47mm Bezel - Carbon Gray DLC
Mfg PartNum: 010-02803-10
51mm Bezel - Whitestone
Mfg PartNum: 010-02804-10
51mm Bezel - Carbon Gray DLC
Mfg PartNum: 010-02804-00
I upgraded from a Fenix 5 Sapphire watch and I'll tell you this is an awesome watch. The AMOLED display has vibrant colors and the battery life is plenty for almost any endurance activity you can think of. I really enjoy the *on gesture* on display and the brief morning report. The HR sensor is much improved and it tracks right on with the HRM Pro plus strap. It is pricey, but you get what you pay for. I really enjoy it.
Articles will open in new tab.