ENVE's SES 5.6C TL Carbon Wheelset features the latest SES rim shapes which squeeze every last bit of drag reduction out of the wheel system. To further improve efficiency, the SES 5.6 is tubeless compatible, allowing discerning riders to run the fastest tubeless tires on the market.
This wheelset includes two wheels, a tubeless kit (clincher only), 100/130mm skewers, Brake pads 10mm (SRAM/Shimano or Campy), valve extenders (45mm set), an accessory bag, and a wheel Manual.
- Rim Material: Carbon fiber.
- Wheel Size: 700c.
- Tire Type: Clincher, 23-28mm, 25mm recommended.
- Rim Depth: 54mm (front), 63mm (rear).
- Rim Width: 20mm (internal), 29mm & 28mm (external - front, rear).
- Brake Compatibility: Rim.
- Hubs: Full carbon shell with CeramicSpeed bearings.
- Axles: QR (front & rear) .
- Skewers: 100/130mm.
- Spokes: Sapim CX Ray.
- Spoke Count: 20, 24 (front, rear).
- Max. Rider Weight: N/A.
- Claimed Weight: 655g (front), 817g (rear), 1472g (set)..
- Manufacturer Warranty: 5-year warranty and Lifetime Loyalty Guarantee.
FREE Cassette Installation - Order a cassette along with a wheelset and we can install the cassette for free. Cassette installation requires special tools that not all our customers have. The cassette will be professionally installed and torqued to spec. Just add "Please install cassette" to your order notes at checkout and we'll take care of you.
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
This product ships signature required.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
1 of 4 customers found this review helpful.
Speed on tap!!
These wheels may not be for everyone. If youre of the mindset that you can pay for speed, you may be partially right. Hear me out. Yes they are fast, depending on who is supplying the speed. You push harder theyll go fast. But dont expect theyll do the work for you.
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.