ENVE's SES 3.4C TL Carbon Wheelset is designed for versatile road riding and racing. It's particularly oriented toward climbing yet the dissimilar rim shapes and geometries between the front and back wheels help maximize aerodynamic efficiency and rideability in variable wind and weather conditions.
This wheelset includes two wheels, a tubeless kit (clincher only), 100/130mm skewers, Brake pads 10mm (SRAM/Shimano or Campy), valve extenders (45mm set), an accessory bag, and a wheel Manual.
- Rim Material: Carbon fiber.
- Wheel Size: 700c.
- Tire Type: Clincher, 23-28mm, 25mm recommended.
- Rim Depth: 38mm (front), 42mm (rear).
- Rim Width: ÃƒÆ’Ã†'Ãƒâ€ 'ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬ 'ÃƒÆ’Ã†'Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¢ÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…Â¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¬ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Â¦Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¡ 21mm (internal), 27.5mm (external).
- Brake Compatibility: Rim.
- Hubs: Full carbon shell.
- Axles: QR (front & rear) .
- Skewers: 100/130mm.
- Spokes: Sapim CX Ray.
- Spoke Count: 20, 24 (front, rear).
- Max. Rider Weight: N/A.
- Claimed Weight: 646g (front), 777g (rear), 1,423g (set).
FREE Cassette Installation - Order a cassette along with a wheelset and we can install the cassette for free. Cassette installation requires special tools that not all our customers have. The cassette will be professionally installed and torqued to spec. Just add "Please install cassette" to your order notes at checkout and we'll take care of you.
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
This product ships signature required.