The ENVE M525 G 700c Wheelset takes on an all new construction that brings additional features, ultimately replacing their beloved M50 wheel. Starting life as a cross-country race wheel, the M525 was redesigned to reset the considerations for ride quality and performance, resulting in a wheel that strikes a fine balance between weight savings, compliance, and strength.
Optimized for use with the day's modern tubeless tires for anything from gravel riding to cross-country racing. An inner rim width of 25mm and a unique anti-pinch flat technology they call Wide Hook Bead lend the tires a compliant bumper, allowing the high volume internals to cushion the tire in case of bottoming out on the rim. At 25mm of depth, the M525 isn't the most aerodynamic rim on the market, but that's not the focus of this rim. It's 33.5mm external width allows for optimal stability and handling while keeping the weight down.
Designed specifically for high-performance road riding on disc brake-equipped bicycles, the Chris King R45 Disc Hubset features the legendary construction that's made Chris King the name it is.Both hubs feature an extremely lightweight hub body paired with a Center Lock rotor mount. In both hubs, heat-treated steel bearings sit inside surgical-grade steel races for a smooth rolling, highly efficient riding experience. Designed to roll fast out of the box, as the R45D's bearing tracks burnish these hubs actually spin faster, and with a fully-serviceable rebuildable design, the R45D's are designed for a lifetime of use, and built-to-last. Of course, the stand out feature that has made the R45's the legendary hubs that they are is its Ring Drive, providing instantaneous engagement with its iconic Angry Bees sound.
- Starting life as a cross-country race wheel, the redesigned M525 has been optimized for off-road drop bar adventure.
- 25mm depth, 33.5mm width, the M525 optimizes stability and performance.
- Legendary Chris King R45 center lock made and assembled in Portland, OR.
- Claimed weight: 645g front / 761g rear / 1406g wheelset.
- Rim Material: Carbon fiber.
- Wheel Size: 700c / 29".
- Tire Type: Clincher, tubeless-ready.
- Rim Depth: 25mm.
- Rim Width: 25mm (internal), 33.5mm (external).
- Brake Compatibility: Disc, center lock rotor.
- Hubs: Chris King R45D Center Lock.
- Front Axle: 10x100mm thru axle.
- Rear Axle: 12x142mm thru axle.
- Spokes: N/A.
- Spoke Nipple: ENVE Brass.
- Spoke Count: 24 front and rear.
- Manufacturer Warranty: 5 year.
This product ships signature required.
A guide to clincher and tubular bicycle wheels.