Meet The New Gravel Gamechanger
The ENVE G Series Dropper Post was designed specifically for gravel riders, racers, and adventurers looking for a lightweight, reliable dropper to enhance their rides. The inverted, internally-routed, cable-actuated design allows for use across a wide range of fits and frame sizes, while a twin-bolt saddle clamp design makes micro-adjustments a breeze, also minimizing stack height as the internals extend between the saddle rails.
- Enhances the off-road experience by allowing lower center of gravity on descents
- Ideal for gravel, adventure riding, and XC racing
- Post can be trimmed for up to an additional 40g weight savings
- Cable actuation – Internal Routing Only
- 40mm of drop/travel
- 350mm length (Min Post Height: 140mm seatpost clamp to saddle rail)
- 27.2mm diameter post
- Includes shims for 30.9mm and 31.6mm posts
- Can be cut for additional weight savings
- Fully serviceability, no special tools required
- Actuation lever sold separately
- Compatible with all cable actuated remote levers
- Lifetime Incident Protection and 5 Year Factory Warranty (excluding wear components – bushings, seals, cartridge)
- Weight: 395g
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
The product weight specified is an approximate weight based on the manufacturer's specifications (if available) or our measurement of one or two examples. For most products, the weight will typically vary by 5% to 10%.
* Due to limited availability of this product, we are limiting the quantity per customer to 2 units to allow more of our customers to purchase this product. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
Weight: 395 grams
Seatpost Clamp: 27.2 mm
Seatpost Type: Dropper
Setback: 0 degrees
Articles will open in new tab.