Take Your Dropbar Rig To The Next Level
Easton's all new AX dropper has made waves in the cycling world by helping gravel and adventure riders get a bit more rowdy. The new AX Dropper Post Remote is the perfect companion for drop bar enthusiasts who are looking for an ergonomic and easy way to activate the EA70 AX dropper without repositioning their hands.
The clamp design has been engineered to be easy to install and reposition, making the setup process a breeze. The optimized lever curve gives you excellent lever control and is specifically designed with drop bars in mind. Easton even went as far as to include a dual activation design, allowing you to easily activate the lever from below, in the drops or above the dropper remote unit, from the hoods.
- Optimized lever design is specifically designed for drop bars
- For use with Easton's cable-actuated AX series dropper posts
- Ergonomic design lets you comfortably access the remote without readjusting or repositioning your hands
- Dual-pull activation design lets you activate the dropper from above or below the remote
- Easy to install clamp design makes setup simple
- Bowden cable, end sleeve, cable adjuster, 2x outer shell, and 2x end caps included
- 35g weight
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Articles will open in new tab.
A guide to picking the best seat post for your riding style.