When there is mud on the course the Donnelly PDX is the tubular of choice. It’s race-proven PDX tread and innovative tubeless casing create the ultimate tubular tire. PDX is the airport code for Portland, Oregon, where frequent rains create some of the muddiest cyclocross courses you’ll find anywhere.
Although the PDX excels in the mud, this tire is truly an all-conditions performer. The center knobs are aligned to give you a fast roll on hard pack and pavement, no matter what the weather conditions. Aggressive side knobs offer superior cornering, and the leading edge of the knob gives you extra traction for acceleration out of the corner. Whether it’s mud, loose dirt, wet grass, snow or sand, the PDX can handle it all.
- Tall and widely spaced knobs for superior mud clearance and traction.
- Center knobs are aligned for fast rolling.
- Soft rubber compound provides extra grip and shock absorption.
- Tubeless design means an airtight casing with no inner tube to puncture.
- Rubber-coated sidewalls are extremely durable and prevent deterioration from water, mud and dirt.
- No additional sidewall coating necessary.
- The tire and base tape are consistently straight making it easy to glue and install to your wheel.
- Weight: 378 grams.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
Great Cyclocross Tire for all conditions
I've been CX racing on this tire for the past 4 years here in Colorado. It excels in all conditions.
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.
A guide to common bike tire sizes and how to find the tires that will fit your bike.
Understanding older bicycle tire sizes.
A useful chart for determining the tire size you need for your bicycle.
Tips for proper bicycle tire mounting and tire safety.
A guide to understanding tire width.
A guide to understanding bicycle tire tread patterns and what you should look for.