The Crank Brothers Stamp 7 Pedals are their pro-level platform pedal, designed for high-speed riding through technical terrain. These size-specific pedals are available in two different sizes: the Small is suited for individuals with feet sized between US 5 and 10, while the Large is for feet sized 10 and higher. Designed for optimal surface area, the Stamp's extra-wide concave platform keeps feet centered, while ten adjustable pins dig into shoes for traction even in the loosest, sloppiest conditions.
With a body forged from 6061-T6 aluminum, the Stamp maintains rock-solid durability even after a run full of unexpected rock-pedal contact. Inside the body, a premium seal and bearing system keeps the grit and grime out, ensuring the bearings run smoothly run after run, session after session.
- Super durable size-specific platform pedal with ultra-thin design.
- Constructed from 6061-T6 aluminum.
- Premium bearing and seal system for smooth, precise feel.
- 10 adjustable pins for customizable traction.
- Slightly concave design keeps feet planted.
- 11-13mm thick pedal profile.
- Pedal wrench compatibility: 8mm Allen key.
- Small: US 5-10 feet, Large: US 10+ feet.
- Claimed weight: 375g per pair.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
Good quality, great grip
My wife uses on her MTB. She switched from cleats and likes the freedom but also the grip.
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.
A guide to platform and clipless pedals.
How to safely install new pedals on your bike.