Crank Bros Legendary Pro Level Flats In Limited Edition Camo
Crank Brothers Stamp 7 Camo Collection Flat Pedals are pro-level, size-specific concave flat platform pedals. Offered in Crank Bros limited edition camo colorways, choose between the large or small based on your shoe size. This will provide for the most optimal shoe to pedal interface possible. Combined with a stout yet lightweight aluminum body, quality bearings, and a solid chromoly spindle, these pedals will have you dancing at the dirt ball with confidence.
- Pedals are available in two sizes
- Footprint: 114x111mm (L), 110x100mm (S)
- Large pedals are recommended for shoe size 10-15 (43-49)
- Small pedals are recommended for shoe size 5-10 (37-43)
- Minimal profile and concave platform: 15/13/15mm thickness
- 10 adjustable pins per side
- All new internals: outboard/inboard igus II glide bearing and double seal system
- Body Material: Aluminum
- Spindle: 9/16" Chromoly Steel
- Intended Use: Trail, All-Mountain, Gravity
- Weight: 345g/405g
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Articles will open in new tab.
A guide to platform and clipless pedals.
How to safely install new pedals on your bike.