The Stamp 2 Flat Pedals from Crank Bros feature a minimal, concave platform pedal design with a Die Cast aluminum body, Chromoly spindle, and 10 adjustable pins on each side for optimal grip. These pedals are uniquely designed and optimized around the shoe size of the rider.
Please see the drop down menu for size availability. Small pedals are generally suited for shoes sizes 5-10 (37-43). Large pedals are generally suited for shoes sizes 10-15 (43-49).
- Pedal Body Material: 6061-T6 aluminum.
- Pedal Spindle: 9/16".
- Adjustable Pins: 10 per side.
- Spindle Material: forged scm 435 chromoly steel.
- Dimensions: 100 x 100mm (Sm); 114 x 111mm (Lg).
- Weight: 415g. (sm pair); 470g. (lg pair).
Ordered by Most Relevant First
El paso & Amarillo, Texas
Grip like motocross foot pegs
Wide enough to fit my size 11.5 shoes. Makes my bike feel more better to do some no footed tricks on
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.
A guide to platform and clipless pedals.
How to safely install new pedals on your bike.