Take greatness, add more = more greatness.
Building on the surefire success of the original, the simply stellar Blackburn Pro Plugger CO2 Inflator Kit returns with a few extra ingredients for the rider who needs to know his repair kit won't let them down when they need it most.
The CO2'FER head combines an inflator and valve tool along with a 25g threaded CO2 and universal frame-mounting kit meaning everything's always within reach, even on bikes with long reach.
No need to scurry about rounding up odds and ends trying to beat dwindling daylight, simply grab the bike, go, and you're already equipped with the Pro Plugger Combo's on-bike tubeless repair system.
- Pre-Loaded: You never know when you are going to suddenly lose tire pressure. That's why the plugger is spec'd with 10 tire plugs. You can hit the trail confident you are ready to roll.
- Presta Valve Core Tool: Think of it as ram-air intakes for feisty, tuner cars. Only don't. An integrated, threaded, quality Presta core remover is right where you need it, allowing pressurized CO2 to forcefully resurrect tubeless.
- Threaded CO2: Unit includes 25 grams of threaded CO2.
- Universal Frame Mounting: This mounting bracket will work with most frames to mount your pump behind your water bottle cage. Out of the way, but still ready for access.
- CO2 Inflator: The core CO2'FER is a true switch hitter. Just need to top off your tires? No problem, use the mini pump to add a small amount of pressure. In a hurry? Need to fill up after a flat? No problem. The removable CO2 inflator has you covered.
- Weight: 4.64 oz
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Articles will open in new tab.
A guide to bicycle tire sizes, both standard on newer bikes and common on older bikes.
Understanding older bicycle tire sizes.
A useful chart for determining the tire size you need for your bicycle.
Tips for proper bicycle tire mounting and tire safety.
A guide to understanding tire width.
A guide to understanding bicycle tire tread patterns and what you should look for.