Upgrade Your Ride With Blitz
Make sure you are seen from all angles with an ultra-bright bike light set. Teaming those sidelights with the best-selling Dayblazer 400 front light and our Dayblazer 65 rear light gets you the Luminate 360, the most eye-catching light set in our lineup.
Blackburn understands being able to see in the dark is important, but so is being visible to cars. With the Luminate 360 set, being seen from all angles while cycling has never been easier. The grid side beacon was imagined to work with head and tail lights to keep you more visible from a full 360 degrees.
While the grid side beacon can be used as a stand-alone light, it also works best as part of the Luminate 360 light set. The dayblazer 400 front light and the 65 rear, are spec'd with blitz mode to keep you bright enough to be seen, day or night.
- Micro-USB rechargeable via any standard USB port
- Takes 4.00 lithium ion batteries, included in the set
- Up to 400 lumens front, 65 lumens rear, and 85 lumens on the side
- 3-hour recharge (front), 2-hour recharge (rear), 2-hour side
- Silicone swivel mount (front)
- Versatile mounting system (rear)
- Blitz mode (front) — 1 hour at 400 lumens
- Low mode (front) — 1.5 hours at 200 lumens
- Pulse mode (front) — 6 hours and 200 lumens
- Strobe mode (front) — 10 hours at 200 lumens
- Solid mode (rear) — 1 hour at 50 lumens
- High flash/Strobe mode (rear) — 3 hours at 65 lumens
- Low flash/Strobe mode (rear) — 6 hours at 35 lumens
- High solid mode (side) — 1.5 hours at 85 lumens
- Low solid mode (side) — 3 hours at 50 lumens
- High flash mode (side) — 3 hours at 85 lumens
- Low strobe mode (side) — 6 hours at 50 lumens
- Ingress IP-67 rating is fully protected against water, dust, and grit
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Articles will open in new tab.
How to pick the right bicycle lights to stay seen and visible on your bike.