Don't Steer Away From A Night Ride
Every year people around the globe start their bicycle commute home and realize it gets dark earlier than before.
Introducing the Blackburn Dayblazer 1000 Front Light — the solution to dark commutes, night rides, and after-dark trail shredding. This little devil packs a 1000-lumen punch onto a tiny bar perch. Weighing in at just 140 grams, this light hits way above its weight class.
Featuring Blackburn's eye-popping BLITZ Daytime Running Mode to grab the attention of cars, an action-style camera mount, ample side visibility, and IP-67 submersibility, the Dayblazer 1500 is your new best riding buddy.
- Recharge Type: Micro-USB rechargeable — Charges via any standard USB port (charging cable included)
- Brightness: Up to 1,000 lumens
- Recharge Time: 5-hour recharge
- Universal Mount — Action-camera-style mount fits most helmets and handlebars 22–35mm in diameter
- Weight: 140 grams
- Blitz mode: 1.5 hours at 1,000 lumens
- High mode: 3 hours at 500 lumens
- Low mode: 5.5 hours and 350 lumens
- Pulse mode: 6.5 hours at 210 lumens
- Strobe mode: 15 hours at 100 lumens
Water Resistance: IP-67 submersible - Ingress protection rating, or "IP Rating," is a techy way to describe the level of water- and dust-proofness of a product. This light meets the IP-67 Standard, which means it is totally protected against dust/grit and fully protected against the effects of immersion between 15cm and 1 meter for 30 minutes.
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Articles will open in new tab.
How to pick the right bicycle lights to stay seen and visible on your bike.