Illuminate The Night
Meet the one-two combo that keeps you visible all day and night. The Blackburn Dayblazer 1000 Front and 65 Rear Light Set features an ingress protection rating of IP-67. This means both lights are protected against dust and grit, as well as fully protected against the effects of immersion for 30 minutes.
Both lights are micro-USB rechargeable through any standard USB port for added convenience. The front light can recharge in 3 hours, while the rear only requires 2 hours. In a super dark stretch of trail, the front light can expel up to 1000 lumens for up to 1.5 hours in blitz mode.
A strong-holding mount is the most important part of a bike light, and the versatile mounting system of the rear resists movement when going over bumps and around sharp turns. The action-camera-style mount of the Daybreak fits most helmets and handlebars from 22mm to 35mm, making this universal mount super impressive.
- Micro-USB rechargeable via any standard USB port
- Up to 1000 lumens front, 65 lumens rear
- 3-hour recharge (front)/2-hour recharge (rear)
- Action-camera-style mount fits most helmets and handlebars
- Versatile silicone swivel mount (rear)
- Blitz mode (front) — 1.5 hours at 1,000 lumens
- High mode (front) — 3 hours at 500 lumens
- Low mode (front) — 5.5 hours and 350 lumens
- Pulse mode (front) — 6.5 hours at 210 lumens
- Strobe mode (front) — 15 hours at 100 lumens
- Solid mode (rear) — 1.6 hours at 50 lumens
- High flash/Strobe mode (rear) — 3 hours at 65 lumens
- Low mode (rear) — 6 hours at 35 lumens
- Group Ride mode (rear) — 20-25 hours at 3 lumens
- Ingress IP-67 rating is fully protected against water, dust, and grit
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Articles will open in new tab.
How to pick the right bicycle lights to stay seen and visible on your bike.