Bell’s Full-9 MTB Helmet meets the most stringent ASTM Downhill Mountain Bike Racing standard as well as CPSC and CE bicycle safety benchmarks. Additional motocross trickle-down technologies include the Eject Helmet Removal System and magnetic cheek pads. Beyond that, the Full-9 includes features like Soundtrax built-in speaker pockets and audio cable routing, and an integrated breakaway camera mount. Add in a lightweight carbon shell, a wide field of vision, Overbrow Ventilation intakes, and Velocity Flow Ventilation and you have one of the most advanced helmets for DH or BMX.
Features & Specs:
- Full-face MTB helmet.
- Breakaway screws.
- Flying Bridge Visor™.
- Integrated Eject® compatibility.
- Integrated/removable breakaway camera mount.
- Lightweight full carbon shell.
- Magnefusion Emergency Release System (MERS).
- Magnefusion™ Removable Magnetic Cheekpads.
- Overbrow Ventilation™ - 10 vents, 3 brow ports.
- Padded chin strap with D-Ring closure.
- Soundtrax™ Speaker System.
- Velocity Flow Ventilation™.
- XT-2® extended wear interior.
- ASTM F1952-00ASTM F2032 (BMX) CE EN1078CPSC Bicycle certifications.
- Weight: 1,130g.
Free Exchanges: This product qualifies for free exchanges within the first 60 days after order. We'll cover the shipping both ways for US customers if you need a different size and/or color of this product. Returned product must be in new condition with all labels and packaging. Free exchanges apply only for product in stock or available for backorder.
Articles will open in new tab.
A guide to selecting the proper bike helmet.