Bell Full-9 MTB Helmet
Inspired by motocross, the Full-9 is packed with safety and comfort features which make it one of the most advanced full-face helmets for DH or BMX.
- Flying Bridge Visor is easy to adjust, even with gloves on
- Integrated Eject® Compatibility allows first responders to gently remove helmet, reducing potential for secondary injuries
- Integrated/removable breakaway camera/light mount.
- Lightweight full carbon shell.
- Magnefusion cheekpads allow for emergency removal ore easy cleaning
- Overbrow Ventilation with
- Padded chin strap with D-Ring closure
- Soundtrax built-in speaker pockets
- Velocity Flow Ventilation pulls air through the internal venting system to help keep you cool and dry
- XT-2® extended wear interior
- CPSC Bicycle, ASTM F1952-00 (Downhill), and ASTM F2032 (BMX) certifications
Free Exchanges: This product qualifies for free exchanges within the first 60 days after order. We'll cover the shipping both ways for US customers if you need a different size and/or color of this product. Returned product must be in new condition with all labels and packaging. Free exchanges apply only for product in stock or available for backorder.
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
The product weight specified is an approximate weight based on the manufacturer's specifications (if available) or our measurement of one or two examples. For most products, the weight will typically vary by 5% to 10%.
Articles will open in new tab.
A guide to selecting the proper bike helmet.