Alto claims their CC311 Carbon Clincher Rear Wheel is the world's only tubeless compatible PMI core disc and one of the most advanced wheels on the market, with an aerodynamic profile and R-Symmetric shape that's designed to rip through the wind, providing a smooth-as-silk ride quality. The CC311 hub is engineered for minimal wind resistance and manufactured in the USA with industry leading quality, using the same smooth internals as Alto's standard hubs. The carbon shell and hub are bonded together using Alto's proprietary epoxy resin and PMI Core, producing a disc wheel with an impressive stiffness-to-weight ratio.
Features & Specs:
- Carbon Fiber with EPS Core Mfg Technology.
- 25mm wide brake track for optimal stiffness and aerodynamics.
- Optimized for 11-speed; compatible with 10-speed.
- 25mm clincher tires recommended.
- Clincher and tubeless compatible.
- Alto skewers and SwissStop Black Prince brake pads included
- Unlimited rider weight limit.
- Freehub Material: Hardened Al 7075-T6.
- Axle Diameter: 15mm.
- Weight: 1260g.
FREE Cassette Installation - Order a cassette along with a wheelset and we can install the cassette for free. Cassette installation requires special tools that not all our customers have. The cassette will be professionally installed and torqued to spec. Just add "Please install cassette" to your order notes at checkout and we'll take care of you.
This product ships signature required.