Don't Let The Chill Go To Your Head
Biking in the cold just got more comfortable: the 45Nrth Stovepipe wind resistant cap protects against brutal windchill with a stretchy wind-proof shell fabric on the top and front. A soft Merino wool-blend fabric over the ears and on the back wicks moisture and helps regulate body temperature. The low-cut front covers the forehead, eliminating the cold gap between your eyewear and helmet.
- Wind-blocking panels
- Merino wool-blend lining for moisture wicking
- Long cut protects ears, neck, and forehead
- Integrated eyewear slots
- 3-panel design fits perfectly under helmets
- 0°F (-18°C) to 25°F (-4°C) Comfort
- Shell: 100% Polyester / Ear Panel and Lining: 44% Wool, 35% Recycled Polyester, 21% Polyester
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Black, Small / Medium
Mfg PartNum: CL00103
Black, Large / X-Large
Mfg PartNum: CL00104