To be qualify for price matching, here's what we need:
- The product must be identical to the item we offer, including brand, model year, size and color.
- The product must be in stock and available for immediate shipment from the competitor.
- The product match price should include any applicable shipping costs, import duties, and sales tax charged by the competitor.
- The product must be eligible for price matches and not subject to manufacturer or other restrictions.
- The competitor must be an authorized retailer for this product.
- Auction and classified sites such as eBay and Craigslist cannot be accepted for price match since there is no way to guarantee authenticity.
- Due to more stringent US Safety Regulations, we cannot price match on helmets sold or shipped from retailers outside of the US.
- Total order discounts and delayed rebates are not eligible, but please contact us directly to ask about rebate and order total discounts.
- Price Matches must be done at the time of purchase. We cannot price match retroactively.
- Free bonus products and buy-one-get-one products are not included with price-matched items.
- VIP Points are not awarded on price-match items.
- If we suspect you are a re-seller, any and all price matches will be declined.
If the competitor requires a discount code, please include the code.
We verify price match requests quickly, and most orders received before 2:00pm Pacific ship the same day. If your request requires additional information, we'll contact you promptly via email and will not process your order until verified. Orders not finalized within seven days will be canceled.
If you have product questions or prefer to contact us directly about a price match, feel free to get in touch at [email protected] or give us a call at 800-682-0570.
Compact, efficient and meticulously designed, the Road Drive is a hand pump in a class of its own.
Lezyne constructs the entire pump from aluminum, custom CNC-machining all critical components for precise and lightweight operation. Despite its small stature, the Road Drive makes an ideal frame pump replacement, using HP technology to inflate tires to riding pressure with 20% fewer stokes.
The integrated Speed Flex hose creates an airtight seal against the valve, eliminating the need to hold the pump head during inflation and helping prevent damage to fragile Presta needles. For easy removal, the ABS (Air Bleed System) allows users to release air pressure in the pump hose after inflation -- no elbow grease required. The hose conveniently stores inside the pump handle when not in use.
The Road Drive hand pump is available in size Small (180mm long, 85g), Medium (216mm long, 96 grams), or Large (283mm long, 110 grams) and inflates tires up to 160 PSI (11 Bar). For use with Presta valves only. High Polish Silver or Black. Aluminum frame mounting bracket included.