The Zipp 858 NSW Disc Brake Wheelset proves that aero efficiency gains and crosswind stability are not mutually exclusive. Featuring Zipp's Sawtooth™ rim design, the 858 features their NSW-exclusive HexFin ABLC dimples, for even greater aero efficiency and crosswind stability.
This disc-specific version of the 858 NSW doesn't just put a new hub on the old rim, Zipp redesigned the rim to deliver the kind of performance riders' expect from Zipp. With its variable rim depth, the 858 measures 77/82mm deep with a maximum width of 23.7mm, offering greater stability and improved aerodynamics for those riders that seek the improved control and all-weather performance of disc brakes.
The Zipp 858 NSW Disc Brake Wheelset includes Zipp's Tangente titanium black skewers, valve extenders, individual wheel bags, Tangente tubes (700x20-28mm), rim tape (700x20mm), and zipp thru-axle end caps to fit 12x100, 15x100, and 12x142mm dropouts.
- Rim Material: Carbon fiber.
- Wheel Size: 700c.
- Tire Type: Clincher.
- Rim Depth: 77/82mm.
- Rim Width: 17mm (internal), 23.7mm (external).
- Brake Compatibility: Disc, center lock.
- Hubs: Cognition disc.
- Front Axle: Quick release, thru-axle compatible.
- Rear Axle: Quick release, thru-axle compatible.
- Spokes: Sapim® CX-Ray J-bend.
- Spoke Nipple: Sapim® Secure Lock.
- Spoke Count: 24 front and rear.
- Manufacturer Warranty: 2 year.
This product ships signature required.