The Zipp 404 Firecrest Tubeless Disc Brake Wheelset offers the best-in-class when it comes to aero efficiency and stability, but that doesn't mean it couldn't shine even brighter with a little bit of polish. This 404 Firecrest Tubeless Disc Brake Wheelset brings in disc brake compatibility and tubeless riding to their iconic 58mm deep wheel, making this maybe the fastest version yet. Featuring a purpose-built rim specifically for disc brake setups, this lighter, stiffer rim measure 58mm deep for outstanding aerodynamic performance.
Down below, these wheels feature an upgraded 77D / 177D disc hubset that offers better bearing protection and durability all while needing less upkeep. The 77D / 177D hubs spin freely without requiring a preload adjustment as they're already precision-set from the factory, and 17 mm axles provide superior strength. Redesigned hub flanges optimize the spoke geometry of the SapimÂ® CX-Sprint spokes for torsional and lateral stiffness. Finally, with their 6-bolt compatible hubs, you'll receive highly modular, totally reliable all-weather and all terrain braking.
Includes Zipp Tangente Quick Release Skewers, Zipp Tubeless valve ï¿½ factory installed, Tubeless rim tape ï¿½ factory installed, Valve core removal tool, Zipp 77D/177D thru-axle caps to fit 12x100, 15x100 dropouts for front wheels, and 12x142 dropouts for rear wheels, and Freehub body spacer ï¿½ 11 to 10 speed.
- 58mm deep carbon fiber aero wheelset, featuring disc brake and road tubeless compatibility.
- Proprietary Firecrest rim shape provides aerodynamic benefits and improves handling in crosswinds.
- ABLC dimples across the rim smooth the airflow across the rim's surface.
- Rim Material: Carbon fiber.
- Wheel Size: 700c.
- Tire Type: Tubeless clincher.
- Rim Depth: 58mm.
- Rim Width: 19mm (internal), 26.4mm (external).
- Brake Compatibility: Disc, 6-bolt rotors.
- Hubs: 77D front, 177D rear.
- Front Axle: Quick release, compatible with 10x100 and 12x100 thru axle (caps included).
- Rear Axle: Quick release, compatible with 12x142 thru axles (caps included).
- Skewers: Zipp Tangente Quick Release Skewer.
- Spokes: Sapim CX-Ray.
- Spoke Nipple: Sapim Secure Lock.
- Spoke Count: 24 front and rear.
- Max. Rider Weight: 250lbs.
- Claimed Weight: 800g front, 915g rear, 1715g set..
- Manufacturer Warranty: 2 years.
FREE Cassette Installation - Order a cassette along with a wheelset and we can install the cassette for free. Cassette installation requires special tools that not all our customers have. The cassette will be professionally installed and torqued to spec. Just add "Please install cassette" to your order notes at checkout and we'll take care of you.
Returns: This product is overweight and/or oversize and does not qualify for our fixed rate return shipping label. If you need to return this item, we can offer a return shipping label at our discounted shipping rates, or you can arrange for your own return shipping.
This product ships signature required.