Backorder: This item is currently not in stock but is available to purchase today as a backorder. The expected availability date shown above is our best estimate as to when it will be shipped to you, but this date is subject to change based on our receipt of this item from its vendor. Shipping in the continental US is free for all backorder items (for international orders, our customer service team will contact you when the item is available to ship). Your credit card will not be charged until your item ships (Paypal requires payment up front, but you can cancel for full refund). Anytime prior to shipment, your backorder can be cancelled by contacting our customer service team.
The Pinnacle of Versatility and Speed
With its undulating 45-mm deep rim shape, the 353 NSW provides speed on every terrain with best-in-class aerodynamic efficiency and crosswind stability. The 353 NSW is Zipp's lightest tubeless wheelset yet, making it a fast-puncher ready to fight its way into the breakaway.
Zipp's use of hookless (straight side) rims in the 353 NSW is integral to achieving the mission of Making You Faster. With hookless, the transition between the tire and the rim is more seamless and aero. Zipp's hookless rims have more efficient resin distribution, which means lighter wheels. They also are highly durable.
Zipp's 353 NSW's Sawtooth rim shape with Hyperfoils optimizes aerodynamic efficiency and crosswind stability. The Sawtooth design also allows the rim to be structurally strong but light. That will help you snap out of corners and maintain that speed no matter the terrain, especially the steep, punchy stuff. The 353 NSW utilizes Zipp's Total System Efficiency, or TSE, approach to wheel design: overcoming specific barriers to speed: wind resistance, gravity, rolling resistance, and vibration losses.
The wheelset's 25mm internal width is ideal for running wider tubeless tires at reduced air pressure for a more efficient ride. At the center of the 353 NSW is the Cognition V2 Hubset re-engineered with an updated Axial Clutch V2 mechanism for quicker engagement and lower friction as well as improved durability.
- Versatile endurance wheelset for the modern road bike with tubeless and hookless rim profile
- Zipp's lightest tubeless wheelset yet, making it a fast-puncher ready to fight
- Optimized tire bed for easy tire installation
- TSE for greater efficiency and reduced rolling resistance
- Sawtooth rim with Hyperfoilnodes and HexFin ABLC dimple pattern for top aero and crosswind-stability performance with an undulating rim depth
- Cognition V2 hubset rolls efficiently whether you are pedaling or coasting. Its Axial ClutchV2 technology reduces drag and lowers friction
- Ships with 12mm front and rear end caps
- Center locking rotor interface. Lockring is included with the wheels
- XDR or SRAM/Shimano driver bodies
- Zipp graphics applied using Zipp's ImPress direct-print technology
- Campagnolo driver body sold separately
- Front 580g Rear: 675g* (Lightest configuration: 12mm through axles and XDR body. No tape or valve included in the weight)
- Lifetime Warranty
FREE Cassette Installation - Order a cassette along with a wheelset and we can install the cassette for free. Cassette installation requires special tools that not all our customers have. The cassette will be professionally installed and torqued to spec. Just add "Please install cassette" to your order notes at checkout and we'll take care of you.
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
This product ships signature required.