The Zipp 30 Course Rim Brake Wheelset brings their proven performance to a tubeless-ready alloy rim, taking inspiration from their 202 Firecrest carbon clinchers to enable the rider to go anywhere they want. From smooth tarmac to washboard gravel-covered country roads, these lightweight, versatile, and durable wheels are ready for it all. Providing low aerodynamic drag and greater rim stability, the 30 Course measures 25mm wide externally and 26mm deep. Inside, a tubeless-ready rim channel allows for easy tire seating and more comfortable riding.
Also available in a disc brake-specific version.
- Rim Material: Alloy.
- Wheel Size: 700c.
- Tire Type: Clincher, tubeless ready.
- Rim Depth: 26mm.
- Rim Width: 21mm (internal), 25mm (external).
- Brake Compatibility: Rim.
- Drivetrain compatibility: Shimano/SRAM 9/10/11.
- Hubs: Zipp 77/177.
- Front Axle: Quick release.
- Rear Axle: Quick release.
- Spokes: Sapim® CX-Ray.
- Spoke Nipple: Sapim® Secure Lock.
- Spoke Count: 18 front / 24 rear.
- Manufacturer Warranty: Two years.
This product ships signature required.
A guide to clincher and tubular bicycle wheels.