Backorder: This item is currently out of stock but is available to purchase today as a backorder. The expected availability date shown above is our best estimate as to when it will be shipped to you, but this date is subject to change based on our receipt of this item from its vendor. Shipping in the continental US is free for all backorder items (for international orders, our customer service team will contact you when the item is available to ship). Your credit card will not be charged until your item ships (Paypal requires payment up front, but you can cancel for full refund). Anytime prior to shipment, your backorder can be cancelled by contacting our customer service team.
An Innovative Hydration & Tech Mount
The XLAB Torpedo Versa Slim GL is a front hydration and tech bracket that supports many aero bar, direct-mount bosses.
The following aero bar direct mount bosses are compatible with this system: Cervelo EX11 Monobars, Cervelo EX10 Extension Assemblies, Trek/Bontrager Speed Concept Monobar Extensions, and Argon 18 E-119 Tri+ Disc cockpit assembly.
- Fast Setup: Installation in under 5 minutes
- High-Grip Locking Cage: Carbon water-bottle cage with 6 lbs of grip force
- Easy Computer Viewing: Computer mount places your computer right where you need it
- Compatibility: Garmin, Wahoo, Cateye, Polar, and Sigma computers
- Weight: 280g (9.9 oz)
- Includes: Bottle, straw with bite valve, aero straw retainer, solid lid, slotted lid, spare straw hole plug, breather valve, Torpedo carbon natural gloss bottle cage, versa slim carbon plate and hardware
- Length: 266 mm (10.5 in) from computer mount tip to rear of bottle cage
- Bottle Construction: BPA-Free, HDPE food safe certified bottle and lead-free
- Garmin: Edge Series
- Wahoo: Elemnt, Elemnt Bolt, Elemnt Mini
- Polar: Hammerhead Karoo 2, V650, M460
- Cateye: Strada Wireless, Stealth GPS
- Sigma: Cyclometer Wireless
- Timex: Cycle Trainer 2.0
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
The product weight specified is an approximate weight based on the manufacturer's specifications (if available) or our measurement of one or two examples. For most products, the weight will typically vary by 5% to 10%.