XLAB Sidekick Carbon Bottle Cage
The Sidekick features a unique design that makes accessing water bottles from the left or right effortless, perfect for bicycles with tight geometry or for use with frame bags.
Available in two variants, left or right, each cage is optimized for entry and removal from the designated side i.e. the left cage would be easier to remove with your left hand when mounted on the downtube, and your right hand when mounted to your seat tube.
- Lightweight, sleek looking carbon fiber
- Low cut side with flared entry lip provides fast bottle access
- Tight 8lbs grip force (approx) on bottles
- Thick bottom tab keeps larger bottles in their place
- Slotted holes for a custom position fit for your bike
Ordered by Most Relevant First
by Smiling Cyclist
New York City
Get a Grip
This cage holds a full bottle over New York City torturous terrain when other asymmetrical cages have failed.
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.