State Of The Art Dual Rear HyDration
The XLAB Aero Carbon Wing Carrier positions your bottles and storage bag in a prime aerodynamic position behind the athlete, where air pressure and overall drag decreases. The system has been engineered with a wider bottle position than previous systems to allow free airflow around the seatpost all the while hiding the bottles behind the athlete's thighs.
This system has been improved aerodynamics optimized through real world testing and over 260 Computerized Fluid Dynamic (CFD) aero simulations. The result is a system that effectively creates no additional drag while allowing airflow to quickly become streamlined and increase speed.
Aero Carbon Wing generates nearly twice the time savings over the previous generation CARBON WING. Placing your bottles behind the saddle provides significant time savings versus mounting them on your frame. Using the AERO CARBON WING can save over 7.75 minutes over the course of a full distance triathlon!
Adjustable and Compatible
Whether you ride with your saddle nose up or down, we have you covered. Rail Bracket provides 18 degrees of adjustment allowing the AERO CARBON WING to remain in the most aerodynamic position, parallel to the ground.
2.52 cm (1") vertical and 1.27 cm (0.5") horizontal placement options allow you to dial in the perfect ergonomic position making bottle access easier and reduce drag further. High position provides a full 50 degrees of cage rotation. Low position provides up to 45 degrees of cage adjustment.
Fits over 50 of the most popular saddles. Mounting brackets fit standard 7 mm diameter steel and titanium saddle rails.
- TWICE AS FAST: Extensive aero research offers nearly twice the time savings over previous generations.
- INCREASED ADJUSTABILITY: From the carrier to the cage, all optimizing speed and bottle access.
- INCREASED BOTTLE RETENTION: Cages re-positioned for optimum retention and easier access.
- CARBON BEAM: Special proprietary layup helps reduce cage vibration.
- WIDER COMPATIBILITY: Fits the widest range of saddle rails by mounting on the saddle's horizontal rail.
- ALL-TERRAIN APPROVED: Tested on both road and off-road terrains with the high grip GORILLA CAGES.
- Cages NOT included
- Beam 70 g, Hardware 48 g. Total 118 g
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Mfg PartNum: 3100