The Wolf Tooth Components Alloy Chainring Bolts are designed to be the best bolts that money can buy. Featuring a lightweight and durable 7075-T6 aluminum construction, Wolf Tooth ingeniously designed the Bolts with a 4mm hex, and the Nuts with a 6mm hex making install and removal easier than ever.
- Set of 5 7075-T6 1x-optimized chainring bolts.
- Manufactured in Minneapolis, MN.
- Available in multiple colors to match any style.
- Designed with 4mm hex Bot and 6mm Nuts, simplifying installation or removal.
- 6-7 Nm torque with light grease on threads only.
- Claimed weight: 5 bolts = 10 grams.
- Available in 4 Bolt sets as well.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
0 of 1 customers found this review helpful.
these are a good option for 1x setups
i bought these to use on sram force 2x cranks that have been 1x for the past few years. they work well enough, but be sure not to over torque them. the alloy is pretty soft, and the head will just tear off if you're not careful (like i was). it seems like 7-9 Nm is the max for these. unfortunately, i've had creaking in my drivetrain since installing the bolts, which may be due to some play. otherwise, they're decent and shouldn't corrode.
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.
Articles will open in new tab.
A guide to understanding and calculating bicycle gear inches.