The Wolf Tooth Components Alloy Chainring Bolts are designed to be the best bolts that money can buy. Featuring a lightweight and durable 7075-T6 aluminum construction, Wolf Tooth ingeniously designed the Bolts with a 4mm hex, and the Nuts with a 6mm hex making install and removal easier than ever.
- Set of 4 7075-T6 1x-optimized chainring bolts.
- Manufactured in Minneapolis, MN.
- Available in multiple colors to match any style.
- Designed with 4mm hex Bot and 6mm Nuts, simplifying installation or removal.
- 6-7 Nm torque with light grease on threads only.
- Claimed weight: 4 bolts = 8 grams.
- Available in 5 Bolt sets as well.
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Articles will open in new tab.
A guide to understanding and calculating bicycle gear inches.