A Big Ol' Chunk Of Carbon
The WHISKY No.9 Fat Carbon Fork features full unidirectional carbon construction with tapered steerer tube and 15x150mm thru-axle dropouts. This fat fork has been the choice of many a frame builder, fat bike racer, and ultra-endurance athlete looking to lighten their fat bikes up and dial in their front end.
With a massive 5.05" tire clearance for 26" tires and 4.6" for 27.5" tires, it can add additional float and traction to almost any fat bike on the market.
- 15mm thru-axle, 150mm spacing
- Suggested max rider weight 250lbs
- Post style brake mount
- 5.05" max recommended tire size for 26" tires
- DT RWS Axle and compression plug included
- Steerer Type: 1.5" Tapered
- Steerer Length: 300 mm
- Fork Length: 483 mm
- Material: Carbon
- Rake: 51 mm
- Crown Race: 40 mm
- Axle Type: 15 mm thru x 150 mm
- ASTM Rating: Condition 3
- Brake Type: Post Mount Disc
- Max Rotor: 185 mm
- Fender Mounts: No
- Max Tire: 26" x 5.05" / 27.5" x 4.6"
- Weight: 804g
- Suggested Max Rider Weight + Gear: 250 lbs
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
The product weight specified is an approximate weight based on the manufacturer's specifications (if available) or our measurement of one or two examples. For most products, the weight will typically vary by 5% to 10%.