The Corsa has been the race-day choice of pros for years, and is now better than ever with 4C Graphene compound technology! The latest Corsa is an evolution of the brand, and brings multiple industry-first technologies to market. Starting with Vittoria's supple yet durable 320 TPI Corespun-K reinforced casing, and adding a proprietary mix of 4 different Graphene compounds, the new Corsa achieves the holy grail of performance: speed, suppleness, durability, and reliability. Whether winning a Grand Tour, or a local crit, the Corsa family delivers world class performance.
Features & Specs:
- Reinforced Corespun-K casing for improved sidewall protection
- World-class tire for world-class performance
- Four Graphene compounds specifically crafted to optimize speed, suppleness, durability and reliability
- Bead: (None)
- Type: Tubular
- Casing: 320 TPI Corespun-K reinforced
- Compound: 4C with Graphene
- Weight: ~360g for 700x28
Articles will open in new tab.
A guide to common bike tire sizes and how to find the tires that will fit your bike.
Understanding older bicycle tire sizes.
A useful chart for determining the tire size you need for your bicycle.
Tips for proper bicycle tire mounting and tire safety.
A guide to understanding tire width.
A guide to understanding bicycle tire tread patterns and what you should look for.