Tiny Yet Mighty — The Perfect Trail Buddy
Do you find yourself wishing you had just a bit more storage and hydration, but hate the commitment of a full backpack? Search no further than the brand new hip pack that is sure to bring all the performance with none of the restrictions. The Zulo™ 2 Hydration Hip Pack is part of the new line of waist packs from USWE, where the 2 stands for two liters of storage for all your hiking, running, bikepacking, or mountain biking needs.
The Zulo™ 2L is a specially designed race hydration hip pack to provide the perfect ergonomic fit on your hip. With its banana shape and single-buckle secure suspension strap, the belt will be fixed on your waist without cramping your style and performance. It's equipped with a 1.0L Elite™ bladder with Plug-N-Play coupling allowing for secure handling while also making this pouch a breeze to clean and dry. The Hydraflex Drink Tube is boosted with the magnetic clip, allowing for simple hydration with perfect positioning.
The USWE Zulo™ 2 Hip Pack is about more than just water. A smart multi-organizer pocket for all your tools and gear while two quick stash side pockets allow for quick access to energy gels and food. The cargo compression feature keeps said gear close to the body, maintaining balance and providing a great amount of stability that you are sure to be grateful for after many miles on the trail.
- Compression hip belt strap system for slim and secure profile
- Big 2L volume for all your adventuring essentials
- 1L/35oz Elite™ hydration bladder has a slider opening for easy cleaning and drying
- Smooth Plug-n-Play tube coupling makes bladder extra secure and easy to handle
- Magnetic tube clip keeps Hydraflex Drink Tube in a secure and accessible position
- Lightweight mesh back panel keeps you cool with added airflow
- Organizer pocket keeps your tools and gear in a safe position
- Cargo compression keeps gear close to the body for better balance and stability
- Reflective points on front and back for night visibility with secure bike LED-light attachment
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
Northern New Mexico
Functional and comfortable
I bought this for a 66 mile gravel adventure ride. Through every type of dry terrain; gravel, sand, very rough forest roads and technical descents, it was secure. The bottle tube is easy to use and having the extra liter beyond whatï¿½s in your bottle cages is great. Accessing gels in side pockets is tricky when grinding along since elastic is tight. I use it often as part of my general gravel kit when not wearing a racing jersey.
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.