An Easy Way To Remove Stubborn Tires
If you've got a tire that just won't seat don't risk blowing up the rim or tire by pumping it higher and higher, just reach for the handy Unior Tire Setter and give that tire a little pull in the right direction.
Based off the Unior 447/1 pliers, these have steel plates welded on to the jaws to help massage the tire into place.
The jaw slider has 7 indexed positions to help get just the right width for the tire you're trying to seat; and a forged, hardened chrome vanadium construction means the tool will outlast pretty much everything.
- Material: premium plus carbon steel
- Drop forged, entirely hardened and tempered
- Surface finish: chrome plated to standard ISO 1456:2009
- Double plastic dipped handles
- The pliers are intended for fast straightforward tire removal - especially tires that have already bonded with the rim. Using the pliers, compress the tire so that it detaches from the bead of the rim. A strong grip facilitates the removal of the tires. The well-designed shape of the pliers enables the separation of the tire from the rim and ensures that the inner tube is not punctured when removing the tire. The pliers are chromed and laminated with plastic for a more comfortable grip.
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Articles will open in new tab.
Q & A with home mechanic Tommy Tuite.