The Trigger Point GRID foam roller is a must have tool for any cyclist, regardless of performance level or activity. Foam rollers promote the flow of blood and oxygen to sore, overworked muscles, aiding in the recovery process and allowing your body to break down the buildup of lactic acid.
The 13 inch GRID roller is designed using various widths of EVA foam laid out in Distrodensity zones, hand-wrapped around a hard hollow core. This three dimensional surface replicates the feeling of a massage therapist’s hands, channeling blood and oxygen to where it’s needed most. Focus on tight muscles, knots and kinks to recover from or prevent injuries and increase mobility.
- Three-dimensional surface allows tissue to aerate while you roll, promoting the flow of blood and oxygen.
- Hard, hollow core hand-wrapped in EVA foam makes it firmer than traditional foam rollers.
- Environmental design uses less foam than traditional foam rollers.
- Backed by a one-year warranty.
- Weight tested to support up to 500 lbs/225 kg static load.
- Sweat proof and easy to clean.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
Great foam roller
The pattern feels good. It seems durable and I expect it to last a long time. I would buy again.
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.