Dial In Your Torque With Topeak
The Topeak Torq Stick torque wrench set features an adjustable preset range of 4-20Nm with a standard hex drive reversible ratcheting head. Includes 9 tool bits with a generous 30mm length for reaching tough bolt locations. Knurling on the individual tool bits provides additional grip when changing or removing from the organizing tray.
- 4 - 20 Nm (Accuracy: +/- 4%)
- Ratchet material: hardened steel
- Bit material: S2 hardened steel
- Body material: aluminum / engineering grade polymer
- Added features: Ratchet tool and 9 bit organizer
- Tool bits: 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 8 / 10 Allen bits, T20 / T25 / T30 Torx bits
- Weight: 187g (torque tool only)
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Articles will open in new tab.
Q & A with home mechanic Tommy Tuite.