Precision Torque In A Convenient Package
The Topeak Torq Stick 2-10Nm Pro wrench kit features a standard hex drive reversible ratcheting head wrench with a magnetic bit holder for adding leverage plus a fingertip bit holder for narrow spaces, and 9 tool bits with a generous 30mm length for reaching tough bolt locations.
Knurling on the individual tool bits provides additional grip when changing or removing from the organizer and ratchet tool head. And it all fits neatly into a storage box.
The +-4% tolerance is guaranteed for 5000 cycles, Topeak recommends recalibrating after 5000 cycles.
- Range: 2 - 10 Nm
- Includes Torque Wrench / Speed Sleeve / Finger Bit / Carrying Case
- 2.5 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6mm Allen bits & T15 / T20 / T25 / T30 Torx®
- 30mm S2 hardened steel bits
- Hardened steel / Aluminum / Engineering grade polymer wrench
- 5 x 2.5 x 2.15 cm / 5.8" x 1" x 0.85" (Torque tool)
- 17 x 9 x 6 cm / 6.7" x 3.5" x 2.4" (Box)
- 390 g / 13.76 oz
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Mfg PartNum: TT2600
Articles will open in new tab.