High-Efficiency Inflation For The Win
For those home mechanics who want the best pump they can find for their bike garage, enter the Topeak JoeBlow Tubi 2Stage Floor Pump.
The Topeak JoeBlow Tubi 2Stage makes installing tubeless tires quick and easy. The innovative TubiHead™ removes the Presta valve core – delivering massive airflow – to rapidly seat and inflate tubeless tires with no pressure loss or messy sealant leaks!
The 2Stage pump design delivers high pressure or high volume with a flip of the switch to quickly fill any size tire. Stage 1 opens both barrels for huge air volume, reaching 30 psi with 30% less effort. Stage 2 utilizes the small barrel for high pressure up to 160psi. The accurate dual scale gauge delivers precise readings from low-pressure MTB and Fat Bike tires to high-pressure Road bike tires – all from the same pump.
Extra-long hose for added reach and a durable steel barrel and large stable base make this the perfect floor pump for all bikes.
- Head: Tubi head with extra-long 360-degree pivoting hose and built-in hose pressure release button.
- Fits Presta / Schrader valves (Schrader valve adapter included)
- Barrel: Painted steel / Anodized aluminum
- Gauge: 160 psi / 11 bar, 3" mid mount analog
- Stage 1 : 0 - 30 psi
- Stage 2 : 30 - 160 psi
- Handle: Oversize / Dual density polymer
- Base: Hardened steel
- Volume Per Stroke: 715 cc (Stage 1) 258 cc (Stage 2)
- Size: 74 x 26.6 x 18 cm / 29.1" x 10.5" x 4.6"
- Weight: 2.3 kg / 5.07 lb
- Added Features: Schrader valve adapter, Hose dock
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.