Ultralight Road Performance and Effortless Engagement
The XPRO 12 is French manufacturer Time's go-to road pedal thanks to its carbon body and titanium axle. Power transfer and stability are maximized with a large, 725mm-squared surface area.
The XPRO 12's bottom fairing was created to improve aerodynamics and protect the carbon blade. TIME's patented pre-opened ICLIC system allows for effortless cleat engagement. Tension adjustment on the carbon blade has three positions to precisely manage the pressure of the clamping mechanism. The stack height is low, which keeps the pedal lightweight with good pedaling clearance. The XPRO 12 uses an ultralight titanium axle.
ICLIC makes clipping off the starting line or off the stop light easy. Time's patented pre-opened pedal engagement system allows easy, secure engagement every time. Clipping out pre-opens the system for the next step in. All XPRO and XPRESSO road pedals feature ICLIC technology.
- Fast and easy cleat engagement
- Three tension settings of carbon blade
- Low stack height for good clearance
- Designed to be aero and light weight
- ICLIC road cleats included with pedal purchase
- Color: Black/Red
- Body component: carbon-filled
- Cleats: ICLIC
- Angular freedom: +5 to -5 degrees with free cleats, 0 degrees with fixed cleats
- Laternal freedom: 2.5mm with free cleats, 0 with fixed cleats
- Release angle: 16 degrees with free cleats
- Tension: 3 different settings of carbon blade
- Threading: 9/16 - 20 inch
- Bearings: Steel
- Weight: 94g
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
The product weight specified is an approximate weight based on the manufacturer's specifications (if available) or our measurement of one or two examples. For most products, the weight will typically vary by 5% to 10%.
Articles will open in new tab.
A guide to platform and clipless pedals.
How to safely install new pedals on your bike.