Versatile hitch-mounted bike rack does it all
The Thule EasyFold XT 2 Hitch Rack is a fully foldable, compact, and easy-to-use hitch-mounted bike rack for all types of bikes.
Features & Specs:
- Fully foldable for convenient mounting, handling, and storage
- High load capacity enabling transport of e-bikes and heavy mountain bikes
- Adjustable pump buckles with extra-long wheel straps for easy fastening of wheels. Fat bike capable up to 4.7"
- Easy mounting of bikes through detachable bike arms with lockable Thule AcuTight torque limiter knobs that click when optimal torque is reached
- Large distance between wheel holders enabling transport of sturdy bikes with large wheel bases
- Easy trunk access even with bikes mounted, thanks to smart foot pedal tilt
- Ergonomic transport of the bike rack thanks to carrying handles
- Foldable bike loading ramp integrates into rack for convenient storage (included)
- Lock your bikes to the bike rack and your bike rack to the receiver (locks included)
- Compatible with 1.25" and 2" hitch receivers
Returns: This product is overweight and/or oversize and does not qualify for our fixed rate return shipping label. If you need to return this item, we can offer a return shipping label at our discounted shipping rates, or you can arrange for your own return shipping.
Overweight shipping charges apply for this item so shipping promotions for other products may not apply. To get a shipping quote, add the item to your shopping cart and click the Get Shipping Quote button.
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Please note: This product ships signature required.
Locks: Bike Lock Integrated
Rack Style: Hitch
Mfg PartNum: 903202
Bike Capacity: 2 Bike
Tilt Function: Yes
Compatibility: 1.25 and 2 inch hitch receivers.
Right straight out of the box, this bike rack was assembled and ready for action. The videos online that show its ease of use, storage and product details were wonderful. This rack will work with e bikes, fendered bikes, road bikes and mountain bikes. You won't be disappointed. Thule is top notch, the best rack in town!
Works well for a couple of e-bikes with ~2.5 inch wide tires. Wheels underneath at one end help to tote it to and from the vehicle. (Would be nice if they had wheels at both ends). Included ramp is almost a necessity for e-bikes which are, for some, too heavy to lift.
So far I'm quite pleased with this rack. Our two e-bikes weigh over 55 pounds each, so I needed a carrier that could accommodate a lot of weight. The rack itself is quite lightweight, and I'm able to install it in the hitch by myself. It folds up to suitcase size and can easily be stored in the back of my wagon when we've reached our destination, or rolled away like a rollerbag on its wheels. I tried using the ramps at first, but found them to be clumsy and unnecessary. The bikes feel sturdily-locked, and they're definitely not going anywhere when they're all strapped in. Not an inexpensive purchase, but well worth it given the cost of the bikes it's carrying, and the ease of use.
Articles will open in new tab.