At long last, Thomson has entered the dropper game.
Their highly anticipated Elite Dropper pairs the best features of their original, bombproof Elite post with high-tech nitrogen-charged internals. The result is one of the most reliable dropper seatposts ever to hit the market. This Covert version features internally routed cabling for a clean and uncluttered installation on compatible frames.
- Proven Elite construction: One piece forged inner post and lower rail clamp, two-bolt angle adjustment
- Sealed hydraulic cartridge and preset Nitrogen charged return spring
- Dampened travel in the last 15mm of return
- Five inches (125mm) of travel with infinite adjustability within the range
- Custom made Norglide bearing bushings, Trelleborg O-Rings, and seals
- Internal though-frame routing design.
The Thomson Elite Covert Dropper Seatpost is available in 30.9 x 400mm and 31.6 x 400mm sizes. Each size features 5mm of setback. Also included are a remote lever, housing, cable, seat collar, and housing guide. Claimed weight: 592g (system).
Note: This post requires frames that are compatible with internal dropper routing. Contact us with questions or concerns.
Articles will open in new tab.
A guide to picking the best seat post for your riding style.