Backorder: This item is currently out of stock but is available to purchase today as a backorder. The expected availability date shown above is our best estimate as to when it will be shipped to you, but this date is subject to change based on our receipt of this item from its vendor. Shipping in the continental US is free for all backorder items (for international orders, our customer service team will contact you when the item is available to ship). Your credit card will not be charged until your item ships (Paypal requires payment up front, but you can cancel for full refund). Anytime prior to shipment, your backorder can be cancelled by contacting our customer service team.
At long last, Thomson has entered the dropper game.
Their highly anticipated Elite Dropper pairs the best features of their original, bombproof Elite post with high-tech nitrogen-charged internals. The result is one of the most reliable dropper seatposts ever to hit the market. This Covert version features internally routed cabling for a clean and uncluttered installation on compatible frames.
- Proven Elite construction: One piece forged inner post and lower rail clamp, two-bolt angle adjustment
- Sealed hydraulic cartridge and preset Nitrogen charged return spring
- Dampened travel in the last 15mm of return
- Five inches (125mm) of travel with infinite adjustability within the range
- Custom made Norglide bearing bushings, Trelleborg O-Rings, and seals
- Internal though-frame routing design.
The Thomson Elite Covert Dropper Seatpost is available in 30.9 x 400mm and 31.6 x 400mm sizes. Each size features 5mm of setback. Also included are a remote lever, housing, cable, seat collar, and housing guide. Claimed weight: 592g (system).
Note: This post requires frames that are compatible with internal dropper routing. Contact us with questions or concerns.
Articles will open in new tab.
A guide to picking the best seat post for your riding style.