Backorder: This item is currently out of stock but is available to purchase today as a backorder. The expected availability date shown above is our best estimate as to when it will be shipped to you, but this date is subject to change based on our receipt of this item from its vendor. Shipping in the continental US is free for all backorder items (for international orders, our customer service team will contact you when the item is available to ship). Your credit card will not be charged until your item ships (Paypal requires payment up front, but you can cancel for full refund). Anytime prior to shipment, your backorder can be cancelled by contacting our customer service team.
The Tacx Vortex Smart Trainer provides a realistic feel of the road, simulating a climb on a remote country road, all while spinning away safely in a warm garage. The first of Tacx's interactive Smart trainer line-up, the Vortex features Bluetooth ant ANT+ compatibility to integrate with smartphones, tablets, or even computers and laptops, making workout data viewable for analysis. With an electro bake providing contactless resistance, the Vortex Smart Trainer is capable of replicating the feel of up to a 7% grade for simulating real world conditions.
- Bluetooth® and ANT+ compatibility communicates data to smartphones, headunits, or tablets.
- Magnetic resistance unit is usable as standalone trainer without smartphone.
- Electro Brake provides 950 watts of resistance, replicating the feeling of up to 7% of gradient.
- Unique dual-material roller features a hardened steel sleeve and a soft core of elastogel.
- Compatible with third-party apps like Zwift, TrainerRoad, or SufferFest.
- Tacx Utility App allows remote updating of the trainer when new features arrive.
- Includes integrated 1.7kg flywheel, Skyliner front wheel support, quick release.
Returns: This product is overweight and/or oversize and does not qualify for our fixed rate return shipping label. If you need to return this item, we can offer a return shipping label at our discounted shipping rates, or you can arrange for your own return shipping.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
1 of 1 customers found this review helpful.
great smart trainer that doesn't break the bank
this is the complete off season training tool. the app sets up easily also. downside is you have to get a separate thru axle adapter if your bike has such. the resistance changes were fast and the telemetry accurate.
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.
Articles will open in new tab.
An introduction to indoor bicycle trainers and rollers.
How to get the most out of your indoor bike trainer workouts.