The Stans NoTubes Grail Comp Tubeless Wheelset is ready for the road, gravel, or cyclocross with its BST-R tubeless technology that can handle high-pressure road tires or low-pressure off-road tires. At 24 mm wide, the alloy Grail rims provide excellent traction and ride quality, and they're laced to a CNC-machined Neo hubset that features widely-spaced sealed bearings and 10° engagement for smooth operation.
Compatible with Shimano/SRAM 9/10/11-speed cassettes and 6-bolt brake rotors. Front wheel is compatible with standard quick releases, 15 x 100 mm, and 12 x 100 mm thru axles. Rear is compatible with 12 x 142 mm thru axles and standard quick releases. All end caps included.
- Claimed wheelset weight is 1800 g
- Tubeless tape and 44 mm valve stems pre-installed
- Also compatible with standard inner tube and tire setups
- Internal rim width: 20.3 mm
- External rim width: 24.1 mm
- Rim depth: 24.5 mm
- 32 spoke count front / rear
- Sapim Force triple-butted spokes
- Sapim alloy spoke nipples
- Neo CNC-machined hub set
- Max pressure with 23 mm tire: 116 psi
- Max pressure with 32 mm tire: 45 psi
- Disc-brake only
- Max rider weight: 250 lbs
This product ships signature required.
A guide to clincher and tubular bicycle wheels.