Power Isn't Just For Roadies
The Stages Cycling Shimano XT M8100/8120 Single Leg Power Meter measures power and cadence extremely accurately and easily integrates into Shimano XT cranksets.
Stages Power meters are ridden by world and national champions in every discipline of cycling. From weekend warriors to mountain bike Olympians, Stages power meters are for ridden by the best athletes in the world.
The Shimano XT M8100/8120 Single Leg Power Meter uses active temperature compensation as standard equipment. Consistency of measurement is the most important feature of a power meter. Stages Power was the first meter to make temperature compensation an automatic process ensuring accurate readings no matter the environmental conditions.
This power meter also uses individual meter calibration for the most accurate results. Stages power meters are calibrated individually to ensure a plus/minus 1.5% accuracy level. Individual calibration means that you can trust the data produced by Stage's system.
- Plus/minus 1.5 % accuracy in all conditions
- Active temperature compensation
- Accelerometer based cadence measurement
- Wirelessly upgradable firmware
- LED indicator displays battery level at startup (with no need to connect to an app) and confirms successful zero reset
- Updated accelerometer and addition of gyroscope for improved cadence resolution
- Upgraded BLE and ANT+ radios offer a 6X improvement of data transmission strength
- Power meter housing: low profile design, with robust door interface
- Only adds 15g of weight to the base crank arm
- Battery Life: 200+ hours (coin cell: CR2032) when used as a single-sided meter
- Power range (Watts): 0 to 5000
- Cadence range (rpm): 10-220
- Water resistance rating: IPX7
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.