Preorder: This item is not yet in stock but is available for preorder. The expected availability date shown above is our best estimate as to when it will be shipped to you, but this date is subject to change based on our receipt of this item from its vendor. Shipping in the continental US is free for all preorder items (for international orders, our customer service team will contact you when the item is available to ship). Your credit card will not be charged until your item ships (Paypal requires payment up front, but you can cancel for full refund). Anytime prior to shipment, your preorder can be cancelled by contacting our customer service team.
Backorder: This item is currently out of stock but is available to purchase today as a backorder. The expected availability date shown above is our best estimate as to when it will be shipped to you, but this date is subject to change based on our receipt of this item from its vendor. Shipping in the continental US is free for all backorder items (for international orders, our customer service team will contact you when the item is available to ship). Your credit card will not be charged until your item ships (Paypal requires payment up front, but you can cancel for full refund). Anytime prior to shipment, your backorder can be cancelled by contacting our customer service team.
It’s brighter. It’s easier to use. And it’s smarter. Welcome to the new Stages Dash M50, featuring a brilliant full color EverBrite™ screen, cycling specific maps with navigation and course elevation profile, and a full assortment of training and workout features suitable for first-year riders and seasoned pros alike. With ANT+ and Bluetooth connectivity you can pair Dash to almost any device and the screen is easily configured to display any combination of data you prefer, in either landscape or portrait mode. The Dash is backed up by an all new Stages LINK app for setup, wireless ride file transfers, on screen text and phone notifications and comprehensive ride data analysis and training history, all for free.
Compared to the Dash L50, the M50 features a smaller screen and overall size, and up to 12 data fields.
Features & Functions:
- Stages EverBrite ™ full color, high resolution screen with backlight, user-selectable brightness and auto dim mode
- Night Mode (black background)
- Intuitive menu-based screens for easy setup and use
- Initial Dash setup via new Stages LINK phone app or on Dash unit
- Sync rides and workouts via Bluetooth or USB
- Cycling-specific OSM-based with color coded roads, bike routes, paths and trails
- Points of interest including bike shops, cafes, pubs, gas stations and rest stops
- Follow courses in .FIT, .GPX or .TCX file formats
- Free custom course builder via Stages LINK including user-defined points of interest (city limit signs, etc)
- Turn-by-Turn course navigation with on-screen notifications and audio alerts
- Preloaded with base maps (North America) with additional regions available for free download
- Course climbing/elevation profile including progress and color-coded percent grade
- Fully customizable layout: landscape or portrait mode, user defined profiles, preset and custom screen layouts and contents with up to 12 data fields per screen
- GPS based current, average and max speed, distance, ride/lap time with auto start/stop
- Pairs with Android and iOS phones for file upload and onscreen pop ups for call, text and notifications
- On-unit power meter management (pair, zero reset, view battery status)
- Advanced power metrics including TSS, IF and Normalized Power
- FTP and heart rate zone estimator
- Color-coded power and HR zones and interval progress graph
- Preloaded with workouts; more can be added via .FIT files from Stages LINK or 3rd party apps
- Training Calendar and advanced analytics available via free Stages LINK app
- Futureproof: regular Dash firmware updates will add new advanced feature and compatibility for years to come
- Secondary Speed/Cadence Sensor Compatible (available as accessory)
- Free Stages LINK app pairs with Dash for ride file downloads, detailed analysis and ride history, and pushes to 3rd party apps including Strava, TrainingPeaks and others
- Display Size: 2.25" (58mm) measured diagonally
- Overall dimensions: 51mm wide x 78mm tall x 24mm depth (portrait)
- Weight: 94 grams
- Satellite Network: GPS and QZSS with SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS, and GAGAN) fast connection
- Mounts: Lightweight aluminum (22 grams) low profile 31.8mm out-front bar mount included; others available as accessories
- Battery: Rechargeable LiPO (USB)
- Battery Life: Up to 12.5 hours real world runtime with backlight at 30% screen brightness
- Waterproof Rating: IPX7
- Shock Proof
- Compatibility: iOS 9.3 including iPhone 4S and newer; Android 6.0+ (Bluetooth Smart)
- File compatibility: .FIT, .GPX, .TCX
- Recording interval: Live
Articles will open in new tab.
A guide to selecting cycling computers.