Ready For Takeoff
The SRAM XX SL Eagle Transmission (T-Type) XS-1299 Cassette is a major reason why Eagle Transmission offers the best-ever inboard and outboard shifting performance under load. Thanks to its full X-SYNC design, the harder you pedal, the better it shifts.
This is the lightest Eagle cassette in history as well as SRAM's most precise and long lasting. Its new-gen features a fully machined, hardened steel X-Dome architecture for gears 1-9 and an ultra-lightweight, all-aluminum Spider Cog for gears 10-12. Engineered as integrated and interdependent transmission components, the XX Eagle Transmission Cassette and derailleur contact directly, ensuring perfect alignment on every bike.
From its massive 520% gear range, the 52 tooth cog steps down with improved gear progression with 44 and 38 tooth cogs in the low end (compared to the Eagle drivetrain 10-52-tooth cassette). Featuring a clearly marked Setup Cog, install is both simple and fool-proof.
- New-gen design is our lightest ever 10-52T cassette due to the ultra-lightweight, all-aluminum Spider Cog
- Full X-SYNC for best-ever inboard and outboard shifting performance under load
- Optimized gear steps on low end
- 55mm chainline compatibility for more moderate chain angle, longer wear and greater precision
- Setup Cog for fool-proof set up
- Utilizes well accepted and broadly available XD driverbody
- 10-52t:10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 21, 24, 28, 32, 38, 44, 52
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
Mfg PartNum: 00.2418.124.000
Cassette Type: SRAM 12
Drivetrain Speed: 12-Speed
Cassette Use: MTB
Articles will open in new tab.