As SRAMâ€™s first direct mount road brake, the S-900 does more than just complete SRAMâ€™s road brake product line. It has a design that delivers great power and superior feel. The design reduces what engineers call â€œsplay force,â€ sending energy into the brake instead of the frame and fork. This results in a more efficient transfer of energy from lever to rim, making for solid modulation and a snappy return. The brake provides clearance for up to 28c tires and is compatible with all non-hydraulic SRAM road levers, including SRAM RED® eTap®.
- Direct mount rim-brake caliper.
- Compatible with non-HRD SRAM rod shift-brake and brake levers.
- Sold individually as front or rear.
- Includes SwissStop Flash Pro pads.
- Solid feel, power, and modulation with a snappy, near-instantaneous return.
- Wider clearance.
Ordered by Most Relevant First
3 of 3 customers found this review helpful.
Very solid, smooth brakeset. Lightweight and stylish, works well with my SRAM eTap drivetrain. Setup a little tricky but once it's dialed in, they work great. Stopping power is solid!
Was this review useful to you? Yes
Thank you for your feedback.