Wide/Narrow Tooth Design For Maximum Chain Control
The SRAM Red/Force X-SYNC Direct Mount Chainring features a wide-tooth/narrow-tooth design for maximum chain control. This unique chainring design keeps the chain on the chainring, even in bumpy situations in high gears (when the chain is most slack). Combined with a SRAM Force or Red clutch derailleur, and your 1x setup will be unstoppable.
Compared to the SRAM Rival X-SYNC chainring, The Red/Force version is made of lighter and stronger aluminum.
- Optimal for SRAM Red/Force 1x drivetrains
- SRAM X-SYNC wide-tooth/narrow-tooth chainring technology provides maximum chain control
- Laser-etched chainring finish is more durable though all the elements
- X-Range gearing technology gives you more range and a smoother gear progression, so you're always in the right gear
- Direct Mount Type: 8-Bolt Direct Mount SRAM
B-Stock - This product has one or more B-Stock units available. These units can be purchased at a discount (see option select). B-Stock units were returned from other customers and may have missing or damaged packaging materials. These units are otherwise as new. The full manufacturer warranty applies. Click Here for more information.
38T - Grey
Mfg PartNum: 00.6218.026.000
40T - Grey
Mfg PartNum: 00.6218.026.001
42T - Grey
Mfg PartNum: 00.6218.026.002
44T - Grey
Mfg PartNum: 00.6218.026.003
46T - Grey
Mfg PartNum: 00.6218.026.004
Mfg Warranty: 24 Mo. Parts
Warranty URL: https://www.sram.com/en/service/warranty
I ordered this to complete my new XPLR groupset and I couldn't be any happier. The new and improved chainring not only looks better but saves 22-35 grams (depending on size) over the previous version thanks to its one piece design.
Articles will open in new tab.